- George McNamara, Director of Policy and Influencing, Independent Age
- Lee Sugden, Chief Executive, Salix Homes
- Rebecca Mollart, Chief Executive, erosh
- John Galvin, Chief Executive, Elderly Accommodation Counsel
- Kevin McGeough, Director, Healthy New Towns Programme, Ebbsfleet Garden City
- Jill Mortimer , Policy Manager, Age UK
- Cecilia Brodigan , Head of Operations, Association of Retirement Housing Managers (ARHM)
- Jenny Harris, Head of H&S, Sanctuary Housing Group , Optivo
- Robin Deane, Head of Independent Living, Neighbourhoods, Optivo
- Dr Praminda Caleb-Solly, Professor of Assistive Robotics and Intelligent Health Technologies University of the West of England
Providing a wide choice of high-quality housing for older people
is becoming more urgent as our population is rapidly ageing and older people’s aspirations around housing and lifestyles are changing.
With the APPG for Ageing and Older People’s inquiry into decent and accessible homes for older people
underway, this event will shine a spotlight on housing standards
and how to improve housing options designed to meet the needs of an ageing society.
Attend this conference to learn what older people want from housing and how to provide it through effective engagement, stimulation of housing supply, design and use of technology.
Delegates will explore how to make it easier for older people to move
home by improving information and advice services.
Older people’s housing also includes some of the most vulnerable and excluded households. Our expert speakers and best practice case studies will cover how to help residents live independently for longer by improving their health, well-being and quality of life.
Don’t miss your opportunity to help positively shape the future of housing for your tenants.